Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 - US
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team. This position is responsible for actively pursuing and correcting problems with automated packaging machinery and components throughout the facility. Position will maintain a Food Manufacturing Plant, Equipment, & Grounds in accordance with established Safety, Quality, Food Safety 9SQF), and Food Defense standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include a minimum of 5 years of experience in the following areas:
• Actively pursue and correct problems with components and systems throughout the facility
• Knowledge of automated packaging machinery operation, troubleshooting and repair
• Knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair
• Knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
• Knowledge of hydraulic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
• Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics
• Work safely with both low and high voltage circuits
• Diagnose electric motor, motor control and device control problems
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical control and power circuits
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrically controlled equipment, including PLC controlled and solid state equipment
• Ability to weld (gas and arc) and solder
• Basic knowledge of typical facility and manufacturing support systems including steam, hot water, compressed air, and refrigeration systems
• Basic plumbing and carpentry skills
• Ability to identify and order parts and materials from manufacturers manuals and prints
• Communicate both oral and written instructions
• Complete the Standard Timing Model mechanical test with a score of 60% or better.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your resume has been received.