Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 - US
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team. This position is responsible for operating production equipment efficiently and safely on the packaging line while maintaining quality and production standards at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to operate an equipment on the packaging line
• Maintain quality and production standards while operating equipment
• Possess overall knowledge and understanding of the entire production line.
• Ability to stack and un-stack cases; pack boxes.
• Ability to inspect bottles and cases.
• Ability to communicate and understand numerous product changes, boxes, labels, etc.
• Ability to complete necessary paperwork
• Other duties as assigned
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Following all Ken’s Foods SQF, Security and GMP policies
• Reporting any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) equivalent ; and up to one month to three month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your resume has been received.