Forklift Operator - $16.00/hour to start
Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 - US
Ken’s Foods is looking for qualified Forklift Operators in our busy, fast-paced warehouse. The candidates we seek will accurately and efficiently pick orders while using first in first out (FIFO) methods to fulfill customer orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Operate a forklift
• Pick orders
• Handle product
• Use basic mathematics
• Verify cases picked to match Bill of Lading
• Communicate all issues to management for improvements
• Other duties as assigned
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ship product free of contamination
• Follow all Ken’s Foods Security and GMP policies
• Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
• Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
• Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
• Inspect all incoming and outgoing loads for signs of product contamination
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
Your resume has been received.