2nd Shift Packaging Manager
Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 - US
Ken's Foods is looking for a motivated Team Lead/Manager to manage the 2nd shift packaging department. The qualified individual MUST have previous experience in high speed packaging or in multiline high speed bottling, preferably in the food or beverage industry. Experience with Lean Manufacturing, (Kaizen, 5S Six Sigma) practices is strongly encouraged.
• Maintain targeted production efficiency for the production lines and contributions to the total plant efficiency is a primary responsibility.
• Analyze production reports and data to identify adverse trends and create corrective action plans
• Solidify open communication with employees and support departments
• Implement Ken’s Foods organizational and operational principals
• Coach the Production team to establish performance measures to achieve designated objectives and deliver business results
• Conduct regular communication meetings with Team Leaders and production team to recognize successes, reviews action plans to resolve open issues
• Assures proper staffing levels, utilization of continuous team building techniques to maintain a high level of motivation and morale.
• Continuous communication and support to all facility departments is essential.
• Resolve conflicts and disciplinary actions when required.
• High speed packaging/bottling experience
• 3-5 years management experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Job requires interaction with plant personnel both hourly and salary.
• Excellent people management skills is a must.
• Customer focused personality and approach.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your resume has been received.