Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is adding to our team!
Ken’s Foods, manufacturer of Ken’s Salad Dressing and Sweet Baby Rays, is a dynamic company, family-owned and -operated since 1958. With four manufacturing plants strategically located, we employ over 1200 people throughout the U.S. We use high-quality ingredients to produce over one thousand varieties of dressings and sauces for both retail grocery and food service divisions.
We are committed to offer a work environment where safety and quality are the priority, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. Because the health and wellness of our team is important to us, we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – a sign of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's Foods is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.
This position is responsible for properly cleaning all production equipment to ensure a clean and bacteria-free plant. Will chemically clean machinery while maintaining proper safety procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Disassemble production equipment: clean, rinse, and sanitize all product contact machinery utilizing all required PPE equipment
• Reassemble production equipment after cleaning and sanitizing
• Chemically clean machinery while maintaining proper safety procedures
• CIP (Clean In Place) technique (training required)
• Comply to all safety, SQF, and GMP practices
• Participate in the “Daily Safety Captain Program”
• Trained and capable on “pigging” of product lines from processing kitchen
• Follow the “pig program” following procedure to retrieve/recover pigs and place them on appropriate storage boards
• Ability to monitor and coordinate with packaging team then change and or switch product tanks during overnight runs
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.