Machine Operator - Manufacturing 2nd Shift
Is your dream job one that never gets boring? You'll find it here at Ken's Foods.
- Clean operational equipment (labeler brushes, packer air bags, infeed rails, etc.)
- Stack/un-stack cases and pack boxes
- Inspect bottles and cases
- Take care of some paperwork
- Ensure Quality at the Source testing
- Following all Ken’s Foods Safe Quality Food, Security, and Good Manufacturing Practice policies to produce contamination-free products
- High school diploma/GED OR one to three months of related experience or training
- Basic math skills to measure weight, volume, and distance (add and subtract two-digit numbers, multiply and divide with 10s and 100s)
- Great problem solver who can interpret instructions (verbal, written, diagrams, etc.) and share information (verbally and in writing)
- Quick to adapt
- Can lift or move up to 100 lbs. (only occasionally)
- Constantly alert and safe with great short-term memory
**Those with disabilities may be provided with reasonable accommodations**
"All right, but what's in it for me?"
Real camaraderie, a never-boring workplace, and great perks. At Ken's Food, you can experience what it's like to build a career in an organization where people choose to stay and grow over time. Our goal is to keep delivering exceptional products to fill our customers' lives with flavorful moments and instill pride in our team members.
Here are some ways we'll look after you:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 100% company-matched 401(k)
- Flexible spending account
- Disability & Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Amazing employee assistance program (100% covered)
In case you're wondering “Ken’s who?”—let us give you a little background
It all started at Ken's Steak House—a family-owned restaurant in Framingham, Massachusetts with a homemade Italian dressing so tasty, customers wanted bottles of it. To satisfy the increasing demand, the very first batch of Ken’s Steak House Salad Dressing was born— directly in the basement of the local restaurant. Today, you can find our tasty products everywhere, from your favorite eating spot to your own kitchen. Ken's Food continues to grow, and there'll be work to be done. That’s why we need you on the team. We hope you will join us in continuing our tradition of flavor obsession.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.