Sanitation Tech - 3rd Shift
Ken’s Foods is looking for Sanitation Technicians on 3rd shift to join our Team at our Lebanon, IN facility. This position requires team members to operate equipment efficiently and safely. Previous experience in sanitation preferred. Experience in the food and beverage industry is a plus.
This position is responsible for properly cleaning all production equipment to ensure a clean and bacteria-free plant. Will chemically clean machinery while maintaining proper safety procedures.
SHIFT - 3rd 10pm to 6:30am Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Disassemble production equipment: clean, rinse, and sanitize all product contact machinery utilizing all required PPE equipment
• Reassemble production equipment after cleaning and sanitizing
• Chemically clean machinery while maintaining proper safety procedures
• CIP (Clean In Place) technique (training required)
• Comply to all safety, SQF, and GMP practices
• Participate in the “Daily Safety Captain Program”
• Trained and capable on “pigging” of product lines from processing kitchen
• Follow the “pig program” following procedure to retrieve/recover pigs and place them on appropriate storage boards
• Ability to monitor and coordinate with packaging team then change and or switch product tanks during overnight runs
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.