Processing Operator/Mixer - 2nd Shift
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team at our Lebanon, IN facility on 2nd shift. This position is responsible for ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used in the preparation of our products, in a timely manner for our packaging lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Working knowledge of operation of different types of process equipment with varying degrees of automation
• Comprehend and follow processes control instructions and/or formula recipes and procedures (including completing paperwork)
• Responsible for quality of products, ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used
• Working knowledge of all sanitary practices as they pertain to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and equipment washouts
• Coordinate with Production personnel to successfully transfer product to the packaging lines
• Preparation of raw materials for processing
• Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas
• Fork truck driving for retrieval of raw materials (optional; license required)
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.