Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
Want to elevate your career? Ken's Foods has what you're looking for.
People rave about working from home, but you want a workplace where you can interact with coworkers, team up, and feel energized… Choosing a career as a fork truck operator in our warehouse will guarantee you a rewarding experience. Having an OSHA certificate or previous fork truck experience would be a plus, but as long as you have the right attitude, we're open to all profiles! Come get a taste of Ken’s "work hard, play hard" lifestyle!
- Follow all Safety, Safe Quality Food, Good Manufacturing Practices, and housekeeping rules and regulations
- Operate forklifts safely and efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions (wet or sloped floors, lots of pedestrians, etc.)
- Properly use and maintain the scanning system
- Check that the cases picked match your Bill of Lading
- Inspect and maintain your vehicle daily
- Make sure all paperwork is completed correctly (routine reports & correspondence)
- Make sure all incoming and outgoing loads are free of contamination
- Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
- High school diploma/GED OR one to three months of related experience or training
- Basic math skills to measure weight, volume, and distance (add and subtract two-digit numbers, multiply and divide with 10s and 100s)
- Great problem solver who can interpret instructions (verbal, written, diagrams, etc.)
- Can lift or move up to 50 lbs. (occasionally up to 100 lbs.)
- Can sit, talk, hear, stand, and walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- Can see close, distantly, in color, peripherally, and with depth perception
- Constantly alert and safe with great short-term memory
- OSHA Certificate or prior fork truck license preferred but not required
**Those with disabilities may be provided with reasonable accommodations**
"All right, but what's in it for me?"
Real camaraderie, a never-boring workplace, and great perks. At Ken's Foods, you can experience what it's like to build a career in an organization where people choose to stay and grow over time. Our goal is to keep delivering exceptional products to fill our customers' lives with flavorful moments and instill pride in our team members.
Here are some ways we'll look after you:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 100% company-matched 401(k)
- Flexible spending account
- Disability & Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Amazing employee assistance program (100% covered)
In case you're wondering “Ken’s who?”—let us give you a little background
It all started at Ken's Steak House—a family-owned restaurant in Framingham, Massachusetts with a homemade Italian dressing so tasty, customers wanted bottles of it. To satisfy the increasing demand, the very first batch of Ken’s Steak House Salad Dressing was born— directly in the basement of the local restaurant. Today, you can find our tasty products everywhere, from your favorite eating spot to your own kitchen. Ken's Food continues to grow, and there'll be work to be done. That’s why we need you on the team. We hope you will join us in continuing our tradition of flavor obsession.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.