The primary role of Maintenance Planner is the management of the maintenance systems, the generation of
routine and planned maintenance schedules, and support of Maintenance team in the execution of Maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide scheduling coordination of routine maintenance activities
• Audit all completed work and work orders
• Conduct ongoing audits of all plant machinery and system for database accuracy
• Coordinate vendor work orders and work completion status
• Conduct ongoing audits, and modification of the computerized Maintenance Management system
• Communicate effective verbal and written instructions with vendors and employees
• Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn
• Commitment to safety begins with management. Managers and frontline supervisors are accountable
for creating and maintaining a culture of Safety and assuring a safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead by example to ensure our highest quality manufacturing practices are being met
• Ensure team members follow all Ken’s Food Safety and GMP policies
• Ensure all work is completed in a safe and sanitary manner
• Ensure team members produce product free of contamination
• Ensure team members Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
• Ensure team members Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or high school equivalency (HSE) and minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or
training. One of the following certifications preferred but not required: CMRP, CRL or CMRT.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Thorough knowledge of automated packaging machinery operation, troubleshooting and repair.
• Thorough knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair.
• Thorough knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair.
• Thorough knowledge of hydraulic principles, application troubleshooting and repair.
• Knowledge of Electrical, PLC Controls experience and Troubleshooting are heavily considered.
• Servo Drive experience/understanding required.
• Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
• Knowledge of welding (gas and arc) and solder.
• Knowledge of typical facility and manufacturing support systems including steam, hot water,
compressed air, and refrigeration systems.
• Basic plumbing and carpentry skills.
• Computer skills including Microsoft products and demonstrated use of a CMMS system.
• Ability to identify parts lists to perform repair and maintenance functions
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.