Maintenance Foreman Day Shift - New 10 Hour Shifts Available!
New 10 Hour Shifts Available!
Ken’s Foods is a family owned business that takes pride in its roots. Ken's Foods, Inc was incorporated in 1958, and currently has plant operations in Marlborough, Massachusetts, McDonough, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Lebanon, Indiana. In addition, Ken's employs over 1000 employees nationally. To this day, Ken’s is still owned by the same family, as they continue their tradition of flavor obsession. Joining Ken’s Foods is becoming part of an enthusiastic team. Whether you’re in our state-of-the-art facilities or in our corporate headquarters, you’ll enjoy a warm company culture and get all the tools you will need to succeed in your career.
Ken's Foods is seeking a Maintenance Foreman for our Day Shift. Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical control and power circuits. Assume the responsibility of an "A" Mechanic plus act as a working lead of other hourly Maintenance employees in the absence of Maintenance Team Leader. Work in cooperation with production personnel as a liaison of the Maintenance Team Leader in the interest of maintaining production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Thorough knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair
- Thorough knowledge of automated packaging machinery operation, troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to weld (gas and arc) and solder
- Plumbing experience to include pipe threading and fitting (iron, copper and PVC)
- Ability to identify and order parts and materials from manufacturers instruction manuals and prints
- Capable of training other mechanics
- Capable of communicating both oral and written instructions
- Thorough knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
- Basic carpentry skills
- Read electrical schematics
- Diagnose electric motor and control problems
- Work safely with both low and high voltage A.C. and D.C. circuits
- Working from manufacturers documentation, capable of troubleshooting solid state and processor based controls
Assists Maintenance Team Leader in overseeing mechanics in Maintenance department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.