Processing Forktruck Operator 2 MA
To retrieve and constructively stage raw materials for kitchen processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follow all Safety, SQF, GMP, and housekeeping rules and regulations.
- Efficiently and safely operate fork truck in a potentially hazardous environment (wet, sloped floors, heavy pedestrian traffic)
- Comprehend and follow processing schedules and product formula ingredient lists; ensuring correct raw materials are added and staged in a timely manner
- Supply mixing decks with dry and raw materials, as well as to supply and remove in between setups
- Responsible for proper use and maintenance of the scanning system.
- Constructive palletization (both manually and with fork truck) of raw materials to ensure maximum utilization of mixing deck space
- Daily safety and maintenance check of vehicle
- Cleaning daily (removal of all drums/dries/raw goods, etc)
- Supplying and rotating raw materials, etc. on a daily basis
- Properly and accurately completing paperwork (safety/schedule list/rework)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.