Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical/electronic components of industrial machinery, equipment, and building systems by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tests and diagnoses malfunctioning machinery, and reviews diagnosis for proper corrective action with other maintenance workers such as mechanics and supervisors.
- Must have knowledge and the ability to perform various duties in the following industrial control software: RS Linx, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5 and RS Logix 5000.
- Must have knowledge and the ability to perform various duties in the following industrial networking platforms: DeviceNet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain the following industrial networking platforms: DH+, DH485, DeviceNet and Ethernet
- Develop and foster strong relationships with all maintenance department co-workers, outside contractors and vendors.
- Troubleshoot and maintain advanced controls such as servo, servo amplifier, and servo controllers.
- Actively pursue and correct problems with electrical components and systems throughout the facility and grounds.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repair of all facility, grounds, and industrial power and electrical systems (low and high voltage).
- Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
- Diagnose electric motor, motor control, and device control problems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair sensors and solid state equipment.
- Ability to identify and order parts and materials from manufacturers manuals and prints.
- Capable of communicating both oral and written instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Journeyman or Master Electrician license required.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.