Maintenance Team Leader
KEN’S FOODS LAS VEGAS IS HIRING!!
Come join an amazing team in our state-of-the-art facility located in the Southwest Las Vegas valley. We are looking for A+ talent to deliver our brand of dressings, marinades and BBQ sauces. If you are passionate about safety, quality, respect, mutuality and freedom – we want to hear from you! Ken’s is a family business that traces back to the basement of Ken’s Steakhouse, a restaurant in Framingham, Massachusetts that became known for its delicious salad dressings. To this day, Ken’s is still owned by the same family, as they continue their tradition of flavor obsession. Joining Ken’s Foods is becoming part of an enthusiastic team. Whether you’re in our state-of-the-art facilities or in our corporate headquarters, you’ll enjoy a warm company culture and get all the tools you will need to succeed in your career.
To ensure uninterrupted continuity of facility, manufacturing, and support systems and processes throughout the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Represent company as a management team member, advancing the goals of Safety, Quality, and Productivity in a food manufacturing environment
· Review the ongoing efficiencies of manufacturing and support systems throughout the facility; make recommendations and implement improvements as necessary
· Coach team members in proper troubleshooting techniques, maintenance, and repair of plant systems
· Supervise team members overall job performance including overall job proficiency, adherence to company rules, policies and professional standards
· Coach team members to enable their professional advancement
· Support, monitor, and expand Preventive/Predictive Maintenance throughout all facility systems and machinery
· Utilize CMMS system including work orders, purchase order, inventory control, and equipment history, in performing job tasks
· Troubleshoot and repair controls systems including network problems associated with PC’s, PLC’s, and
various man-machine interfaces
· Utilize an advanced skillset in troubleshooting electrical systems including power distribution, motor controls, variable speed controllers, servo controllers, and robotics
· Utilize a thorough knowledge in troubleshooting automated packaging machinery operation
· Utilize a thorough knowledge in troubleshooting various process equipment including pumps, valves, meters, and mixing equipment
· Utilize a working knowledge in troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic systems
· Utilize a working knowledge in troubleshooting typical facility support systems including steam, hot water, compressed air, and refrigeration
· Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
· Ensures compliance with corporate standards and systems to monitor food safety, food safety culture, quality and facility cleanliness
· Commitment to safety begins with management. Managers and frontline supervisors are accountable for creating and maintaining a culture of Safety and assuring a safe work environment
· Other duties as assigned
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead by example to ensure our highest quality manufacturing practices are being met
· Ensure team members follow all Ken’s Food Safety and GMP policies
· Ensure all work is completed in a safe and sanitary manner
· Ensure team members produce product free of contamination
· Ensure team members Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
· Ensure team members Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
Directly supervises employees in the Maintenance Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.