Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift Processing
Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is adding to our team!
Ken’s Foods, manufacturer of Ken’s Salad Dressing and Sweet Baby Rays, is a dynamic company, family-owned and -operated since 1958. With four manufacturing plants strategically located, we employ over 1200 people throughout the U.S. We use high-quality ingredients to produce over one thousand varieties of dressings and sauces for both retail grocery and food service divisions.
We are committed to offer a work environment where safety and quality are the priority, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. Because the health and wellness of our team is important to us, we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – a sign of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's Foods is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.
To retrieve and constructively stage raw materials for kitchen processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Follow all Safety, SQF, GMP, and housekeeping rules and regulations.
• Efficiently and safely operate fork truck in a potentially hazardous environment (wet, sloped floors, heavy pedestrian traffic)
• Comprehend and follow processing schedules and product formula ingredient lists; ensuring correct raw materials are added and staged in a timely manner
• Supply mixing decks with dry and raw materials, as well as to supply and remove in between setups
• Responsible for proper use and maintenance of the scanning system.
• Constructive palletization (both manually and with fork truck) of raw materials to ensure maximum utilization of mixing deck space
• Daily safety and maintenance check of vehicle
• Cleaning daily (removal of all drums/dries/raw goods, etc)
• Supplying and rotating raw materials, etc. on a daily basis
• Properly and accurately completing paperwork (safety/schedule list/rework)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a warehouse environment highly desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
OSHA Certificate or prior fork truck license preferred.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.