Fork Truck Operator - 3rd Shift
Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is adding to our team!
Ken’s Foods, manufacturer of Ken’s Salad Dressing and Sweet Baby Rays, is a dynamic company, family-owned and -operated since 1958. With four manufacturing plants strategically located, we employ over 1200 people throughout the U.S. We use high-quality ingredients to produce over one thousand varieties of dressings and sauces for both retail grocery and food service divisions.
We are committed to offer a work environment where safety and quality are the priority, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. Because the health and wellness of our team is important to us, we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – a sign of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's Foods is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.
This position will accurately and efficiently pick orders while using first in first out (FIFO) methods to fulfill customer orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Follow all Safety, SQF, GMP, and housekeeping rules and regulations
• Efficiently and safely operate fork truck in a potentially hazardous environment (wet, sloped floors, heavy pedestrian traffic)
• Responsible for proper use and maintenance of the scanning system
• Verify cases picked to match Bill of Lading
• Daily safety and maintenance check of vehicle
• Communicate all issues to management for improvements
• Properly and accurately completing paperwork
• Other duties as assigned
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ship product free of contamination
• Follow all Ken’s Foods Security and GMP policies
• Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
• Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
• Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
• Inspect all incoming and outgoing loads for signs of product contamination