Machine Operator 2 MA
Machine Operator Job Description
To operate production machinery on the production lines efficiently and safely. Must have the ability to learn “how to “work with machinery on the production floor, often with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines. The ideal candidate will have the ability to ensure the smooth and efficient running of machines while producing quality products for our customers.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team. This position is responsible for operating production equipment efficiently and safely on the packaging line while maintaining quality and production standards at all times.
MACHINE OPERATOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ability to operate equipment on the packaging line
· Maintain quality and production standards while operating equipment
· Possess overall knowledge & understanding of entire production line
· Ability to stack and un-stack cases; pack boxes
· Ability to inspect bottles and cases
· Ability to communicate & understand numerous product changes, boxes, labels, etc.
· Ability to complete necessary paperwork
· Other duties as assigned
MACHINE OPERATOR FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Producing product free of contamination
· Following all Ken’s Foods SQF, Security and GMP policies
· Reporting any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
· Inspection of work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis