Ken’s Foods in Marlborough is hiring!
Come join an amazing team in our state-of-the-art facility located in Marlborough, MA. We are looking for A+ talent to deliver our brand of dressings, marinades and BBQ sauces. This is a great opportunity to begin an exciting career in the manufacturing industry!
Ken’s Foods is a family owned business that takes pride in its roots. Ken's Foods, Inc was incorporated in 1958, and currently has plant operations in Marlborough, Massachusetts, McDonough, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Lebanon, Indiana. In addition, Ken's employs over 1000 employees nationally. To this day, Ken’s is still owned by the same family, as they continue their tradition of flavor obsession. Joining Ken’s Foods is becoming part of an enthusiastic team. Whether you’re in our state-of-the-art facilities or in our corporate headquarters, you’ll enjoy a warm company culture and get all the tools you will need to succeed in your career.
$21/hr (+) $1.00 shift differential
Ken’s Foods, Inc. is currently seeking Sanitors for the Marlborough, MA plant on 3rd Shift. The ideal candidate must be able to disassemble production equipment, clean, rinse, sanitize, and be able to operate packaging equipment used for product while using company required PPE. Sanitors clean all production equipment to ensure a sanitary and bacteria-free plant. Training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Disassemble production equipment: clean, rinse, and sanitize all product contact machinery utilizing all required PPE equipment
• Reassemble production equipment after cleaning and sanitizing
• Chemically clean machinery while maintaining proper safety procedures
• CIP (Clean In Place) technique (training required)
• Comply to all safety, SQF, and GMP practices
• Participate in the “Daily Safety Captain Program”
• Trained and capable on “pigging” of product lines from processing kitchen
• Follow the “pig program” following procedure to retrieve/recover pigs and place them on appropriate storage boards
• Ability to monitor and coordinate with packaging team then change and or switch product tanks during overnight runs
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Ken's Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.