Ken’s Foods is looking for Machine operators to join our Team. This position requires team members to operate production equipment efficiently and safely. Previous experience in high speed packaging or bottling preferred. Experience in the food and beverage industry is a plus.
Machine Operator Careers
Locations: MA, GA, NV and IN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment on packaging lines
- Maintain quality and production standards while operating equipment
- Possess overall knowledge and understanding of the entire production line.
- Stack and un-stack cases; pack boxes.
- Inspect bottles and cases.
- Communicate and understand numerous product changes, boxes, labels, etc.
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
As part of the Ken’s Foods Team, you are the final line of defense against safety and quality issues.
As such additional responsibilities will include:
Food Safety Responsibilities
- Following all Ken’s Foods SQF, Security and GMP policies
- Reporting any suspicious activities in or around the plant
- Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
- Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) equivalent; and up to one month to three month related experience or training.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to write basic correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.